Mar 13, 2008

Spring Freeze

Anybody around? Only person I have seen put anything up on the blog in awhile is Henry. The Phoenix seems to have frozen up and nobody else has joined Henry's new forums or anything. If we want to keep these things up we've got to participate! Also, spring is finally here! The snow is melting everywhere. It's not even as cold now. Enjoy!

4 comment(s):

Henry said...

Hearing the birds again and feeling warm breezes that don't chill as spring comes around has to be one of the most exhilarating things about life, period. Truly blissful.

Anonymous said...

It truly is. I never I could be so happy that spring is coming. I will be so happy when the grass turns to its beautiful bright green rather than mud and snow! It's a beautiful time of year.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Haha it is spring no more. Now it is summer and still nothing...