Sep 9, 2007

Salutations!

Greetings!
My name is Mandy, I am a Senior here at iQ. I think that this is a wonderful idea to really get to know people and what is going on in their heads. It is a fabulous idea! I have actually been a student here at iQ for 3 years, and for good reason. I am a former student of West Bend West, I left after my Sophomore year, and a very unsuccessful one at that. I had a knee and sinus problem, a problem that had me in and out of school for more than 2 months out of the school year, sprawled throughout that year due to surgeries and therapy.
iQ was answer to a prayer.
My Junior year had been interrupted, however, as my parents split up, and my mother, my brothers (3) and I had left the house, and I was unable to finish a portion of school, as where we were residing did not have internet.
Last year went very good, my Senior year, but I decided I would stay one more year to prepare myself for going to college.
So, that is where I am. I am technically a Senior+. *riendose en voz alta*
Glad to be here, pleasure to meet you all, and I look forward to getting to know you all!
Here's to a good year, and a great start!

~Mandy Massingale

2 comment(s):

CarlySMASH said...

In janesville, you would be called a Super Senior. lol

Anonymous said...

yeah, yeah, lol. Pleased to meet you!