Oct 6, 2007

And they're off!

Good news folks! If you weren't already aware, the commons discussion boards are finally to a point of flexibility that allows for a reasonable amount of real discussion! New sections include (with comments by yours truly):

• Green Bay Packers (In annoyingly capital letters that I've decided not to adhere to.)

??? Why not just a sports section? *sighs* Oh well... Go Pack!... Go...

• General Discussion

Yay! Except for the horrible clashing colors in the subtitle area, it's great to finally see this one up and running!

• What's your favorite TV show? (Also in caps...ahem...)

Uhm, alright. Not so bad, but less useful than some of the missing ones. (No Phil/Rel, for instance!)

• Political Issues

Oh snap. This one's gonna get ugly...

• What are your hobbies?

Well, at least this one was requested by quite a few people... And it doesn't have obnoxious colors in the subtitle... and it's not in caps... three cheers for that!

• How is school going?

First of all, the "question as a title" thing is getting rather old. Secondly, dduuummmbbb topic. I don't even need a thirdly.

• Have you checked THE commons for school events?

"THE?"


Might see you around in there sometime soon. If you've never experienced chaos before, you should join in! Trust me, it's a blast... Really. Like, *kaboom* *screams* *machine gun fire* *death*

*not so subtle wink*

-H2


Edit: Added two DB's

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

That took them a while! And, as of 12:53 pm on Oct. 9, the Politics board is gone. That lasted, what, three days? I didn't even get around to posting anything! :P

wolfcags said...

Ok so I'm posting this after just having read 'A Moment of Silence' and I'm sorry to say I didn't even know the new boards were up! I will have to check them soon but as I've read the other post saying things are dull I can't get my hopes up. I really hope things pick back up for the IQ Commons.